2 ways to buy bitcoin in under 5 minutes with a credit card or debit card
How to buy bitcoin with CoinMama or Indacoin in just few minutes:
– Go to CoinMama or Indacoin
– Create an account so you can receive your receipts
– Choose the amount of Bitcoin you wish to receive and click on ‘Buy Now’
– Enter your Bitcoin wallet address
– Enter you credit card or debit card information
– Wait for the Bitcoin to appear in your wallet (it may take a few minutes depending on the network speed)
These are the 2 fastest and safest ways which you can purchase bitcoin with a credit or debit card if you live outside of the US.
I have personally tried both.
When I was just starting out, I found the cryptoexchanges too technical plus I had no clue what was the difference between Bitcoin and BitcoinCash let alone understand which symbol was for which currency.
There was Bitcoin, then BitcoinCash, there is also BitcoinGold …uhhh…BitcoinPrivate too?arrrgghh!!🤯 How do I get the real one?!!!!
Will the REAL BITCOIN please stand up?
This is why I decided to find other ways to buy Bitcoin because I had no interest in taking trading courses at the time nor do tech research on each cryptocurrency.
There were just too many of them!
Plus the exchanges required a lot of personal info before I could test out their services which I was not comfortable doing at the time.
All I wanted was to use the few extra hundred bucks which I would have otherwise used to buy shoes to BUY REAL BITCOINs…
(Don’t judge me 😳 )
Anywho….I scoured the net for a long time and eventually found two quick ways to instantly buy bitcoin with a credit card or debit card for non-US and non-European citizens.
I have personally used both and would highly recommend both methods.
Is it for you?
- You just want to buy Bitcoin fast ..
- You don’t want to get in the tech of figuring out exchanges…
- You don’t feel comfortable doing bank transfers to exchanges…
- You find credit cards safer to do business…
- Find waiting for cryptocurrency exchange KYC approvals aggravating…
Who are they not for:
- Experienced traders
- Those who have time to watch the market everyday
- Those who own already own a lot of Bitcoin
IMPORTANT: Before moving forward make sure you already have a cryptocurrency wallet which supports Bitcoin. If you don’t, head over to Exodus and download their multicurrency wallet. It is free and extremely easy to use.
PRO TIP: The symbol for Bitcoin is BTC .
*Bitcoincash (BCH) is a different currency than Bitcoin just like the Australian Dollar (AUD)versus the US Dollar (USD)
Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins with a credit card or debit card
COINMAMA is Slovakia based company which was founded in 2013.
It was supports 188 countries except the US.
This is my personal favorite because it has a price slider which allows you to specify the exact amount you want to spend.
- Immediate payment process
- Minium of $100 or 86EUR
- Fees: Coinmama charges a 5.50% commision fee with an additional 5% processor fee (Visa or Mastercard)
- Email Support
- Transactions processed immediately
- Transparent fees
- Extremely efficient email customer support
- No chat support
It has also added other cryptocurrencies recently but I have not tested them out yet.
Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum instantly with your Visa or Mastercard
Indacoin is London based company and has been around since 2013.
I opted with them at the beginning because they were a UK-based company and offered live chat support…
The experience is extremely similar to Coinmama and I would say easier than buying something on Amazon.
- Payment Processes in 30 minutes
- Provides a calculator which states the amount of BTC you receive including the fees.
- $100 maximum limit for new users which is gradually increased automatically.
My biggest criticism of this website is how they don’t clearly state the transaction fees.
- Chat Support
- Fees and rates not transparent enough
- Poor email support
When I initially made purchases, I remember that there were negative reviews of users claiming they had not received their Bitcoin, but I believe that these users were not aware that the transaction could take some time if there is a too high volume of transactions on the network.
I did have to wait a few hours in 2017 because the Bitcoin network was slow at the time but I was not worried.
CLICK on our affiliate link to buy Bitcoins Indacoin:
- In both cases miners may charge an additional fee for powering the transaction.
- Note that the processor fees may vary depending on your country
I would recommend taking this anxiety of waiting as an initiation to decentralization.
You might even appreciate banks 😉
Though they do have higher transaction fees than exchanges, depending where you live, I think my time was worth the extra $10-15.
Let me know how it works out for you 😉
Founder of Satoshi Library
Thank you for visiting!
And also, if you feel comfortable enough to give me your email, just enter it below and I just might send you an email one of these days 😉
Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor and the information provided does not replace professional advice. Cryptocurrency prices are highly volatile as well as evolving very quickly. This post may contain inaccuracies, so please do your own research before placing money in any website. Thanks!